Archive for category Software
FontGear, Inc. of Charlotte, NC announced today the release of FontXChange for Macintosh version 3.1
FontXChange is a powerful, easy to use font-conversion application that will convert fonts between common font formats. FontXChange can easily convert fonts to OpenType (PS), Web Fonts (WOFF, SVG, EOT), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Macintosh or Windows.
Version 3.1 introduces compatibility and support for Apple’s newly release Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
What’s new in version 3.1
- Mac OS X 10.7 support and compatibility
- Completely updated interface
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Useful features include:
- Batch processing for converting entire font libraries
- Font inspection window with preview
- Support for many font encodings, including Adobe Standard, Unicode, Mac Roman, and Windows ANSI, and European.
* FontXChange requires Mac OS 10.4 or higher, and a PowerPC or Intel Processor.
* A free demonstration version can be downloaded from http://www.FontGear.net
* FontXChange is available for $99.00/Single User License
• FontXChange can be ordered and downloaded from our website at www.FontGear.net using all major credit cards, or by calling 1-800-583-2917.
We are working hard to update all of our software products for Apple’s newly released version of Mac OS X (v. 10.7, called Lion)
Over the next few days we will announce the updates as they become available and will be offered as free updates to our existing customers.
All of our test show that there are no major issues with any of our existing products running on Lion. Most of the problems we’ve seen so far are related to then user interface (window refreshes, controls not drawing correctly, etc.)