FontGear, Inc. of Charlotte, NC announces the release of FontDoctor for Macintosh v8.1
FontDoctor has long been the industry standard software tool for font problem diagnosis, repair, organization, and now font archiving and back-up. FontDoctor is a professional software application that will locate and eliminate hard-to-find font problems that wreak havoc on the Macintosh system performance and applications. FontDoctor will scan font folders (on local hard drives or over a network) to locate and repair common font illnesses, including corrupt or damaged fonts, missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, corrupt/damaged fonts, font ID conflicts, extra fonts sizes, mixed fonts types, and lots more.
FontDoctor will also organize your font files and generate font diagnosis and organization reports as needed.
What’s new in v8.1:
- Mac OS X 10.7 support and compatibility
- Completely updated interface
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
* A free demonstration version can be downloaded from www.FontGear.net
* The update is FREE to version 8 users. Older version can be upgraded for $19.99.
* FontDoctor is available for $69.99/Single User License and can be ordered and downloaded from our website at http://www.FontGear.net using all major credit cards, or by calling 1-800-583-2917.
* FontDoctor is also available for Microsoft Windows
* FontDoctor supports TrueType (Macintosh and Windows (.ttf, .ttc) versions), PostScript Type 1, PostScript Type 3, Multiple Master fonts, OpenType fonts, DataFork fonts, and bitmap fonts.
FontGear Inc. is a leading professional software development company for Macintosh and Windows, specializing in font application tools for graphics professionals and the printing industry. FontGear Inc. is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.