CHARLOTTE, NC –
FontGear Inc. (www.FontGear.com) announced today the release of FontDoctor 10 for Macintosh.
FontDoctor is a professional software tool that locates and eliminates hard-to-find font problems that wreak havoc on Macintosh system performance and applications.
FontDoctor has long been the industry standard for font problem diagnosis and repair for publishing and design professionals.
FontDoctor will scan your fonts to locate and repair common font illnesses, including missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, corrupt and damaged fonts, font conflicts, and more.
FontDoctor 10 has been redesigned from the ground up to provide a totally new approach to font diagnosis and repair.
– Constant font monitoring with automatic font problem detection
– AutoScan feature scans fonts at regular intervals in the background
– Font Quarantine for easy isolation and management of problem fonts
– Generate, manage and archive detailed font reports in the new Reports panel
– Powerful and fast full 64-bit processing architecture
John Morrison, President of FontGear, said “We’ve teamed up with Extensis to reimagine FontDoctor to serve a more protective role for our users font workflow. FontDoctor 10 now works as a gatekeeper for your fonts with real-time font monitoring and protection. We want to catch font problems before they interrupt your workflow rather than after the fact, and FontDoctor 10 does exactly that.”
FontDoctor 10 for Macintosh is compatible with these versions of Mac OS:
Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
Mac OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
– FontDoctor 10 is available for $69.99 for a Single User License.
– Owners of earlier versions can upgrade to version 10 for $19.99
– A demo version can be downloaded at www.FontGear.com/FontDoctor.html
FontGear Inc. is a leading professional software development company for Macintosh and Windows, specializing in font application tools for creative professionals.
10130 Mallard Creek Rd.
Charlotte NC 28262-6001