This user hasn't shared any biographical information
Posted in Uncategorized on January 12, 2017
This just in from Hollywood…read the whole story right here.
Posted in Uncategorized on November 4, 2016
Great article about our favorite movie…
Helvetica Warped – A personal project, designed by Teodor Georgiev.
Posted in Uncategorized on August 16, 2016
I know no one has been binging on the Olympics the past few weeks, so here are a few things you might not have known about the Olympic logo that’s been gracing our screens.
- There are 5,448 characters in the brush script set
- Many of the letters were fashioned by some of Rio’s famous city icons (example: a lowercase “r” was inspired by the Pedra da Gávea, while the “T” mimics the famed Christ the Redeemer Statue. Others were made with fast, fluid motions to resemble Olympic athletes)
- The font was constructed by Dalton Maag
- The Olympic logo was created by Tátil Design. There were over 138 other agencies competing for the honor of designing the logo as well.
Posted in Uncategorized on August 12, 2016
Happy Friday fellow type-lovers! It’s been a little quiet on the blog lately, but we have some good things in store for you in the near future! In the meantime, we came across this poster on Pop Chart Lab earlier this week that condenses all the odds and ends you know about print into poster form.
Posted in Uncategorized on July 5, 2016
Designed by Roland Hormann, “Gloss Drop is a wild hand lettered typeface, that passed the process of digitization without losing the spontaneous vibrancy of brush lettering.” The letters in Gloss Drops don’t look like much on their own, but together, they create a great, slightly careless feeling scrawl that we love.
You can download Gloss Drops here.
Posted in Uncategorized on May 30, 2016
Today we released FontXChange 5.1 for Mac OS X.
FontXChange is a software utility that converts fonts between different file formats.
This release includes support for the new WOFF2 web font format, bug fixes, and a UI update.
This is a free upgrade for all current FontXChange customers.
FontXChange provides many useful conversion features, including…
• Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts (Macintosh or Windows format) into a single modern OpenType font file that works on both Macintosh & Windows. End the headaches of the outdated two-file system of screen font and printer font combinations. Just one font file that works.
• Convert TrueType fonts to PostScript fonts. No more printing problems and incompatibilities associated with TrueType fonts and high-end output devices.
• Convert Windows fonts to Macintosh and vice-versa. Easily share fonts across different computers, even different operating systems.
• Convert to web fonts that can be used on web pages
A free demo version of FontXChange can be downloaded here.