Posts Tagged font catalog tool
FontVista is a professional font catalog and inspection tool that will create a type specimen book (or “font catalog”) to be used as a desk reference for design professionals who need a quick way to locate just the right typeface for a given project.
– Mac OS X Lion 10.7 support and compatibility
– Miscellaneous fixes
Useful features include:
– Font activation and printing of installed or uninstalled fonts
– Print directly to PDF (Portable Document Format) or Printer
– Load and print thousands of fonts using customizable layouts
– Slide show preview of all your fonts
* FontVista requires Mac OS 10.5 or higher, and a PowerPC or Intel Processor.
* FontVista is available for $29.99/Single User License
FontGear Inc. is a leading professional software company for Macintosh and Windows, specializing in font application tools for creative professionals and the publishing industry. FontGear Inc. is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.