Posts Tagged fontxchange windows
CHARLOTTE, NC – FontGear, Inc. of Charlotte, NC announced today the introductory release of FontXChange for Windows.
FontXChange is a powerful, easy to use font-conversion application that will convert fonts between common font formats.
FontXChange can easily convert fonts to OpenType (PS), Web Fonts (WOFF, SVG, EOT), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Macintosh or Windows.
FontXChange has long been available for Apple Macintosh, and is now offered for Windows XP, Vista, and 7
John Morrison, President of FontGear said “We have been part of the Mac community for a long time and are excited to use our knowledge of fonts to serve those on the Windows platform. This release of FontXChange for Windows is another example of that effort.”
Useful features include:
- Batch processing for converting entire font libraries
- Easily convert font files between platforms (Mac and Windows) and for the web.
- Font inspection window with preview
- Support for many font encodings, including Adobe Standard, Unicode, Mac Roman, and Windows ANSI, and European.
• FontXChange is compatible with WIndows XP, Vista, and 7
• A free demonstration version can be downloaded from www.FontGear.net
• FontXChange is available for $99.00/Single User License