Posts Tagged macintosh
FontXChange for Macintosh version 2.2 released.
FontGear, Inc. of Charlotte, NC announced today the release of FontXChange for Macintosh version 2.2.0
FontXChange is a powerful, easy to use font-conversion application that will convert fonts between common font formats. FontXChange can easily convert fonts to OpenType (PS), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Macintosh or Windows.
Useful features include:
– Robust batch processing for converting entire font libraries
– Font inspection window with preview
– Support for many font encodings, including Adobe Standard, Unicode, Mac Roman, and Windows ANSI, and European.
What’s new in version 2.2.0
– Fixed an issue that caused font names to be truncated if the contained parenthesis
– Fixed an issues that caused a crash when a single font suitcase contained duplicate fonts
– Fixed an issue that caused the interface to lock up and become unresponsive
– Fixed an issue that caused an error when converting Postscript Type 1 fonts
– Fixed an issue that caused some fonts not to be converted
– Fixed an issue that caused zero-length font files when a conversion failed
FontXChange supports conversion of many font formats: Macintosh PostScript Type 1 (font suitcases and printer font files), Macintosh TrueType font suitcases, Apple dfont, Multiple Master, PC TrueType (.ttf), TrueType Collections (.ttc), PC PostScript Type 1 (.pfb), and OpenType (.otf).
* FontXChange requires Mac OS 10.3 or higher.
* A free demonstration version can be downloaded from http://www.FontGear.net
* FontXChange is available for $99.00/Single User License
• FontXChange can be ordered and downloaded from our website at www.FontGear.net
FontGear Inc. is a leading professional software development company for Macintosh and Windows, specializing in font application tools for graphics professionals and the printing industry. FontGear Inc. is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
10130 Mallard Creek Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28262