Posts Tagged windows
FontDoctor has long been the industry standard for font problem diagnosis, repair, and organization.
FontDoctor will locate and eliminate hard-to-find font problems that wreak havoc on operating system performance and applications.
FontDoctor will scan font folders (on local hard drives or over a network) to locate and repair common font illnesses, including corrupt or damaged fonts, missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, and lots more.
FontDoctor will also organize your font files into a new clean font library, and can generate diagnosis and organization reports and charts as needed.
What’s new in v8.1.3:
· Minor bug fixes and updates
· Mac OS X 10.7.3 Compatibility updates
· Updated font cache cleaning for Adobe, Quark, and Microsoft caches
What’s new in v8.1.0:
· Major update includes many enhancements and bug fixes
· Overall performance increase
· Windows 7 Compatibility updates
* A free demonstration version for Mac and Windows XP, Vista, and 7 can be downloaded from www.FontGear.net and can be purchased using a major credit cards or PayPal
* FontDoctor supports TrueType, PostScript Type 1, PostScript Type 3, Multiple Master fonts (Mac version only), OpenType fonts, DataFork fonts (Mac version only), and bitmap fonts.
FontGear Inc. is a leading professional software development company for Macintosh and Windows, specializing in font application tools for graphics professionals and the printing industry. FontGear Inc. is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.